For today’s last blogpost of #24DaysOfChristmas2017 & 2017, I’m telling you guys 17 things I learned in 2017.
- It’s okay to fall in love.
- It’s okay to fail. It teaches us to get up and encourages us to be better.
- It’s okay to say no.
- Don’t be afraid to stick up for yourself.
- Don’t waste more than 10 minutes of your day dwelling in a negative space.
- You’re not better off alone. You need people.
- Surround yourself with people who make you smile, people who will run with you, and people who will challenge you to be better.
- I am more afraid than I thought I was, and that’s okay.
- It’s okay to admit you’re not okay. Everyone is in process.
- God is good; in death, in life, in gain, in loss, in pain, in joy, He is always (and forever will be) good.
- Thankfulness is the key to a happy life.
- I am a beautiful, loved, passionate, messy human being, and that is a wonderful thing.
- Remember this: it gets better.
- I may not believe I’m worth it, but in God’s eyes, I am his most precious and priceless creation.
- If it makes you anxious, let it go. It’s not worth the worry.
- Be patient. Great things take time.
- If you love someone, tell them. Don’t waste a single moment. They may not be there tomorrow.
And one more thing to go into 2018 with…
When someone gives you a 1,000 reasons why you can’t do something, find 1,001 reasons why you CAN. Don’t be afraid to dream big. If you work for it, you will get there. No if’s, and’s, or but’s, no excuses.
I can, and I will.
Merry Christmas, Happy 2018
Use Code for 10% off entire order: NewShades4You https://www.hashtag-sunglasses.com
Use Code for 25% off entire order: SUNGEUNROSE25 www.mikasabeauty.com