If you haven’t noticed, I’ve dedicated this month to Thanksgiving. Seeing as tomorrow is Thanksgiving 2016, I thought I’d share with you all 20 things I am thankful for.
- God is good all the time and is always there in every circumstance.
- My family (a.k.a. the best support system) who has been there for me since day one, plus the very special people who have become my family.
- My best friend Elisha, who’s always been there for me since the day we met.
- My teachers who believe in who I am now and who I will become.
- My Church Family
- My Friends
- Everything my Mom and Dad do for me every single day.
- My car, which I haven’t been able to drive since I have yet to get my permit…
- Music… without music, I’d probably go crazy.
- Long talks with my Mom
- Daddy/Daughter Dates with my Dad
- Funny moments with Renèe (you know what I’m talking about!)
- Dancing… without dance, life is boring.
- Books so I can experience other worlds.
- Netflix… Netflix is so great.
- Candles because they smell so amazing.
- Electronic devices because they’re nice to have for school, work, socializing, etc.
- My blog and the ability to share things with everyone.
- My camera so I can upload things to YouTube.
- All of you reading this right now and those of you who watch my YouTube videos. I have friends, family, and strangers who I one day hope to meet someday who all are a part of my little internet family, so thanks for all the support and lovely comments.
I challenge you to find at least ten things your thankful for. If you’re willing, share them in the comments down below so I can see them. I love you all genuinely so much!
Have a wonderful, very happy Thanksgiving! xoxo
Sung Eun Rose